Alumina mortar and pestle for Lab use from 60mm to 305mm
Two type: with spout and without spout, and with high purity that could keep products are in minimum sample contamination.
Product Serial Number:200
Material: 99.0% purity of alumina, it is harder than agate.
Application:used of Corundum Ceramic Mortar Pestle for advanced abrasive materials with strong quality and wear resistance. For pharmacy, chemicals, food industy and other materials grinding, Laboratory or teaching.
1. High alumina purity:al2o3>99%,good corrosion resistance.
2. High temperature resistance,1600C in long use,1800C in short use.
3. Good thermal shock,no easy to crack.
4. High purity of material, it can keep the testing object have no chance to be contaminated.
5. Extremely hard of 9 on Mohs Scale that it almost none absorbent.
Grind or mix solids evenly.Laboratory alumina mortar is mainly used for grinding solid reagents and samples, etc. It should be noted that the use of grinding and glass can not act on the material.
Method of use
Advanced grinding used in laboratories, pharmaceutical factories and chemical laboratories, with high compressive strength and acid and alkali resistance.After grinding, no substance of the bowl body will be mixed into the ground.
(1) Alumina Ceramic Grinding Bowl And Hammer can only be crushed, not crushed and not as a reactor;
(2) it cannot grind explosion-prone objects, and the loading occupies 1/3 of the volume at most.
(3) materials that cannot be ground and act on glass cannot be hit when used;cannot impact and No baking.
|Alumina Mortar and pestle size:|
|Item NO.||Description||Outer Dia.(mm)|
|BM01||99% alumina mortar with pestle||60|
Please contact us for more information about alumina ceramic mortar and pestle.